Are you interested in learning the basics of computer programing?
Have you ever wanted to make a smart home but didn’t know where to start?
Has no course at the academy taught you how to paint with Light Emitting Diodes?
Combine affordable microelectronics, IoT communication protocols and a friendly programing language and embrace a new way of expressing your creativity.
Workshop outline/Lessons learned
- Soldering 101 - hands on soldering experience
- Basic Python - basics of coding through an interactive programing language
- Current, voltage and bytes - introduction to electronics and digital concepts
- Sensors and actuators - measure the temperature and drive a motor using code
- Connecting the nodes - using an IoT protocol to form an interconnected system
- Playbox - realize an idea you had on the spot
- Low level - how to tackle with less interesting problems
Laptop. No previous knowledge required. Microcontrollers will be provided.